Healthy Japanese Style Steamed Fish
2 fillets blue eye trevalla fish
200grams white coral mushrooms
200grams wood ear mushrooms
Pinch of ginger, cut into matchsticks
2 tbsp yuzu juice
2 tbsp white miso
2 tbsp white soy sauce
4 tbsp grape seed oil
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
½ cup edamame
1 chilli, sliced
Handful of garlic chives
1. Preheat MSKA103X Steam Oven to 80°C
2. Place the blue eye trevalla on a plate, and top with the white coral mushrooms, wood ear mushrooms and ginger. Add a pinch of salt. Pop the plate in the steamer and cook for 6 minutes.
3. To make the vinaigrette, mix the yuzu juice, white miso, white soy sauce, grape seed oil, olive oil and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
4. Take out the fish from the steamer and add the edamame, chilli slices and garlic chives over the top of the fish. Place the fish back in the steamer for a further 2 minutes.
5. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the top of the fish.