Ariston 80cm Induction Cooktop – NIO844 DOB AUS-T1 (Factory Second)
This listing is for a factory seconds/refurbished product. This item is not brand new and will come with some imperfections.
Our factory seconds stock is typically DOA or ‘scratch and dent’ stock. It has been thoroughly checked, inspected and tested by our in-house team of qualified technicians. This will ensure that the product is fully functioning as per the specs in our listing and meets all of our high quality standards. All refurbished stock will likely carry some cosmetic blemishes or signs of wear which will vary from product to product. After testing, all products are cleaned and re-packaged. Some refurbished stock some will come in the original packaging, however most will come wrapped in plastic bubble wrap to ensure the product is protected in transit. All products are still backed by the full manufacturer warranty, meaning that any product fault or defect within the warranty period will be covered by a service call and/or replacement parts to ensure the product works as described in this listing.
For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact us at email@example.com for additional images and more detail on the product’s condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to request, view and inspect any images and info supplied prior to purchasing.
Product Features & Benefits
- Full Five Year Manufacturer Warranty: Even as a carton damaged unit this product is still backed by the full manufacturer warranty ensuring peace of mind and value for money, knowing that any product fault will be covered with replacement parts and a qualified repairer.
- 4 Induction Elements: Quick heat up and consistent temperature makes induction cooking the best choice, especially when cooking delicate foods such as sauces or chocolate.
- Semi-Frameless Design: Not only does it look good, but it’s easier to clean without the usual steel lip on the front edge of your hob trapping dirt and grime.
- Residual Heat Indicators: As long as the element is hot this light will continue to grow. Less chance of burning yourself.
- Cool Touch Surface: BEcause induction cooking heats the pots and pans rather than the element itself the hob surface remains cool eliminating the chance of burning yourself and makes it easier to clean as food residue doesn’t cook on.
- Touch Control: Simple to use touch control gives you greater control over temperature
- Instant Temperature Control: Within seconds of changing the settings, your induction cooktop will react. This minimises the chances of burning food or overcooking dishes.
- Cooking Zones: 4
- Controls: Touch Control
- Residual Heat Indicators: Yes
- Edge: Partial Stainless Steel
- Cable Length: 1 metre
- Timer: Yes
- Booster: Yes
- Product Dimensions: (w) 785mm x (h) 51mm x (d) 520mm
- Cut Out Dimensions: (w) 750mm x (h) >65mm x (d) 490mm
- Absorbed Power: 7200 W
- Connection: 220-240 / 380-400V / 50Hz /31.3A
- Front Left: 2200 W (3000W with Boost)
- Front Right: 1400W
- Rear Left: 1400W (2000W with Boost)
- Rear Right: 2200W-1600W
Additional Information On This Induction Cooktop
Ariston reserves the right to cancel orders with delivery to remote and non-metro regions that are located outside of our delivery network.