Ariston 23L Built-In Steam Oven (Factory Seconds)
Please note: This listing is for a factory seconds built-in steam oven. This item is not brand new and will come with some imperfections. Please carefully view and inspect any images prior to purchasing. For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact email@example.com for additional images and more detail on its condition. Please read the Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy (links are located in the footer of the webpage) prior to purchasing.
Please allow an approximate 4-6 week delivery time for Perth metro areas of this product. Quicker delivery can be coordinated at an increased cost if required
Product Features & Benefits
- Full Five Year Manufacturer Warranty: Even as a factory second, this product is still backed by the full manufacturer warranty ensuring peace of mind and value for money, knowing that any product fault will be covered with replacement parts and a qualified repairer.
- 2 Functions With Pre-Set Temperatures: Steam or defrost options for multiple uses, you can use this appliance for more than just cooking. You can use it for cooking, defrosting, sterilizing, yoghurt making, canning and much more.
- Graphic Touch Controls With Digital Display: Simple to use touch control makes it easy for anyone to cook with the Ariston steam oven. Plus no knobs make it easier to clean and maintain.
- Defrost Option: Not only can you cook healthy meals you can also safely defrost foods while minimising the chance of food spoiling
- Luce Aesthetics: Designed to match your other Ariston appliances the steam oven fits perfectly into any kitchen design.
- Main Accessories: 1 x grid, 1 x tray & 1 x perforated tray for your convenience and versatility of cooking options.
- Number Of Cooking Functions: 2
- Capacity (Net): 23L
- Pre-Selected Temperatures: Yes
- Display: LED
- Controls: Touch Panel
- Finish: Stainless Steel & Black
- Number of Glass Panels In Door: 2
- Lights: 1 (Top Position)
- Cable Length: 1.25m
- Absorbed Power: 1000W
- Connection: 220-240V / 50Hz / 12A
- Product Dimensions: (w) 595mm x (h) 455mm x (d) 420mm
- Cut Out Dimensions: (w) 560mm x (h) 450mm x (d) >550mm