Ariston 60cm Pyrolytic Built In Oven – FI7 891SPIXA AU-T1 (Factory Seconds)
This listing is for a factory seconds/refurbished product. This item is not brand new and will come with some imperfections.
Our factory seconds stock is typically DOA or ‘scratch and dent’ stock. It has been thoroughly checked, inspected and tested by our in-house team of qualified technicians. This will ensure that the product is fully functioning as per the specs in our listing and meets all of our high quality standards. All refurbished stock will likely carry some cosmetic blemishes or signs of wear which will vary from product to product. After testing, all products are cleaned and re-packaged. Some refurbished stock some will come in the original packaging, however most will come wrapped in plastic bubble wrap to ensure the product is protected in transit. All products are still backed by the full manufacturer warranty, meaning that any product fault or defect within the warranty period will be covered by a service call and/or replacement parts to ensure the product works as described in this listing.
For any enquiries or to get a better idea of this item’s condition please contact us at email@example.com for additional images and more detail on the product’s condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to request, view and inspect any images and info supplied prior to purchasing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multi-flow technology: Designed to give you free reign in your desire to try things out, letting you express your creativity in the kitchen with consistently excellent results.
- Pyrolytic clean: A cleaning cycle that need no chemical products, thanks to the temperature of 470° C that reduces the grease to ash. The residue ash can then be easily removed using a damp cloth.
- 28 preset recipes: Enjoy perfectly cooked dishes with 28 automatic pre-set recipes selected using the intuitive touch controls.
- Meat probe: Insert the meat probe prior to cooking and monitor the temperature during the cooking process.
- Telescopic guides: Move things in and out of the oven simply and safely with extendable telescopic shelves
- Soft-close doors: The soft-closing device is a system that uses next- generation hinges to gently shut the oven door, and prevent it from banging.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY on parts and labour.
- Construction Type/Product Family: Built-in oven
- Main colour: Stainless steel
- Display type: LCD
- Control Type: Electronic
- Capacity: 81 litres
- Timer: Electronic
- Hinge: Soft-close
- Door glasses: 4
- Oven guides: Telescopic
- Grids: 2
- Enamelled baking trays: 1
- Deep trays: 1
- Cleaning system: Pyrolytic
- Cooking functions: MF8
- Multi flow: Yes
- Temperature control: Electronic
- Child lock: Yes
- Motorised turn spit: Yes
- Meat probe: Yes
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Current: 16A
- Absorbed total power: 3650 W
- Grill power: 3650 W
Product Dimensions (W) x (H) x (D)
595 x 595 x 538
Package Dimensions (W) x (H) x (D)
Built-In Hole Dimensions (W) x (H) x (D)
560-568 x 574-601 x 550-630
Net Weight/Gross Weight